Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our email's also down

Volunteers,

As you may notice our emails are also down. We are waiting until our old host reimburses us which may not be until Friday. 2-3 business days. Once that happens we will go to invision right away. And should have our craft forum up ASAP. I will be working on changing the looks of it overtime too! Thank you Lord that is not to hard to do. Invision offers codes for doing that pretty quickly!

I will probably put up one page to our website just to get it on. And work on those slowly. I didn't have much time to do aything with all the email and problems with this last host!

Ayway just updating you.

Email my private email if you have any questions. I already sent an email to all of you with that info in it!

Love yeah Mary

No comments: