Sunday, July 20, 2008

hopefully tomorrow

Because its Sunday I am not getting a response to my questions which I understand. Anyway I at least got some of our email accounts to work (finally)!!

To write to

me- mary@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Regular HAIN email info@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Allyson (bereavement coordinator: allyson@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Angie "emsmommy"(member coordinator) angie@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Cheryl "quiltmommy" (Spreadsheet coordinator) cherylc@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Pauline "holiday angel" (children division president) pauline@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Brian (co founder) brian@heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Diana (Regions Coordinator) diana@heavenlyangelsinneed.com

This is all for now!

Now I am trying to learn how to even load the site. I mean i got all of it over there, now its trying to figure out how to publish it where you all see it! The forums should be up tomorrow!

No comments: